UNILAG JOURNAL OF BUSINESS is published by the Department of Business Administration, University of Lagos. Articles, reviews and notes that are judged potentially suitable for UNILAG JOURNAL OF BUSINESS will be assessed through blind review by at least two reviewers who have expertise in the subject area. Papers submitted for publication should preferably be empirical and must deal with typical management problems. However, theoretical manuscripts must provide a clear conceptual link to important and interesting applications in business and economics. The journal assumes no responsibility for opinions expressed by authors.
Manuscripts are welcome from academics and professionals. Submission should be made in hard copy (in triplicate) and should be accompanied by:
* Abstract should be written in italics, block, single-line space, font size 11; providing clear summary of the study in maximum of 250 words.
* The author’s curriculum vitae in not more than 50 words attached as appendix.
* A statement of no conflict of interest; that the articles have not been submitted for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts as well as correspondence regarding subscriptions to back issues, reprints, advertising of business should be directed to:
The Managing Editor
UNILAG JOURNAL OF BUSINESS
Department of Business Administration,
University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria
Softcopy of submission should must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Manuscripts for submission should comply with the following:
- Manuscripts are typewritten and spell-checked in British English, double-line spaced in 1’’ margin, left and right adjusted margins.
- Manuscript Page limit: Between 10 - 20 pages double-line spacing font 12, Times New Roman.
- Word count not exceeding 5,000 words. Margins should be 1 inch or 2.5 cm all around, on paper size of
8.5 by 11 inch (A4). Insert page numbering for all pages. (Do not include line numbers, headers, or footers).
- Order the sections of manuscript in this way: Title, Author(s) name(Surname first) and affiliation (asterisk * correspondence author and contact e-mail), Abstract, Keywords (Not more than five (5) key words), Introduction, Review of Literature, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Literature Cited (references), and Acknowledgments.
- Cited references in-text should be listed on the reference list and vice versa.
- All references should be reported in APA format.
- All Figures and Tables should be numbered and include relevant captions.
Contributor(s) will be required to pay the review fee of Five thousand (N10,000) only.
Next publication will be in October, 2020.