UNILAG JOURNAL OF BUSINESS offers a highly readable research-oriented collection of articles in all aspects of Business Management disciplines, as it is practiced in Nigeria. The journal promotes dialogue and innovative thinking around theory and practice based on conceptual creativity, reflexivity, and empirical inquiry among and between researchers and practitioners. The journal welcomes articles in all areas of business management and economics. We consider for publication both theoretical and applied manuscripts.
UNILAG JOURNAL OF BUSINESS is published by the Department of Business Administration, University of Lagos. Articles, reviews, and notes that are judged potentially suitable for UNILAG JOURNAL OF BUSINESS will be assessed through blind review by at least two reviewers who have expertise in the subject area. Papers submitted for publication should preferably be empirical and must deal with typical management problems. However, theoretical manuscripts must provide a clear conceptual link to important and interesting applications in business and economics. The journal assumes no responsibility for opinions expressed by authors.
Manuscripts are welcome from academics and professionals. Submission should be made in hard copy (in triplicate) and should be accompanied by:
* Abstract should be written in italics, block, single-line space, font size 11; providing a clear summary of the study in a maximum of 250 words.
* The author’s curriculum vitae is not more than 50 words attached as an appendix.
* A statement of no conflict of interest; that the articles have not been submitted for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts as well as correspondence regarding subscriptions to back issues, reprints, advertising of business should be directed to:
The Managing Editor
UNILAG JOURNAL OF BUSINESS
Department of Business Administration,
University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria.
ISSN (print): 1118-3020
ISSN (online): 2756-5750
A softcopy of the submission should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manuscripts for submission should comply with the following:
- Manuscripts are typewritten and spell-checked in British English, double-line spaced in 1’’ margin, left and right adjusted margins.
- Manuscript Page limit: Between 10 - 20 pages double-line spacing font 12, Times New Roman.
- Word count not exceeding 5,000 words. Margins should be 1 inch or 2.5 cm all around, on a paper size of
8.5 by 11 inches (A4). Insert page numbering for all pages. (Do not include line numbers, headers, or footers).
- Order the sections of the manuscript in this way: Title, Author(s) name (Surname first) and affiliation (asterisk * correspondence author and contact e-mail), Abstract, Keywords (Not more than five (5) keywords), Introduction, Review of Literature, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Literature Cited (references), and Acknowledgments.
- Cited references in-text should be listed on the reference list and vice versa.
- All references should be reported in APA format.
- All Figures and Tables should be numbered and include relevant captions.
Contributor(s) will be required to pay the review fee of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
The next publication will be in October 2022.
DISCLAIMER: No responsibility is assumed by the publisher for injury and or damages to persons or property as a result of implementing any ideas contained in the materials published in this journal of Business. The ideas and theories contained in this publication are those of the authors only.